20 Tracks to help set-up, test and fine-tune your audio system. The CD consists of a mix of music, sounds and voices.
48 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
20 Tracks to help set-up, test and fine-tune your audio system. The CD consists of a mix of music, sounds and voices, incorporating 14 specific test and tune-up tracks alongside carefully selected music from the highly regarded Opus3 music label.
This new CD created by IsoTek aims to improve your system’s sound by ensuring it is correctly set-up and ready to perform at its best. The Ultimate System Set-Up Disc contains a mix of stunning music recordings from the legendary Opus3 audiophile record label, each one chosen to test specific elements of audio performance such as timing, dynamics and soundstaging.
In additional IsoTek have created 14 test and tune-up tracks each carefully designed to help you set up your system and correctly position your loudspeakers. IsoTek have created an fall proof way to insure you obtain the maximum performance from your audio system in a logical, easy to understand way. A simple to use, effective and utterly practical CD that any audiophile can use irrespective of prior knowledge level.
Please note, this disc will help you create the optimal stereo sound stage for your particular listening environment. It will require users to adjust speaker position and placement carefully to achieve this. Tracks 5, 6, 7 & 8 are designed as test tracks which highlight if further adjustment is required. Once left to right speaker position is optimized for your particular location use tracks 9 to 12 to improve and test sound stage depth. This will require moving your speakers forwards and backwards at little at a time.
Clear spoken instruction is given for each set-up procedure.
2. Channel Evaluation
3. Phase Test
4. Loudspeaker Position & Adjustment
5. Soundstage Test - Intro
6. Soundstage Test
7. 360-Degree Test - Intro
8. 360-Degree Test
9. Stereo Image Depth-Intro
10. Stereo Image Depth Test 1
11. Stereo Image Depth Test 2
12. Stereo Image Depth Test 3
13. Frequency Range Test - Increasing (20Hz and progressively increases in frequency every 10 seconds to 20kHz)
14. Frequency Range Test - Decreasing (20kHz and progressively decreases in frequency every 10 seconds to 20Hz) The spot frequencies covered are 20Hz, 43Hz, 93Hz, 200Hz, 430Hz, 930Hz, 2000Hz, 4300Hz, 9300Hz and 20000Hz.
15. Eric Bibb: John Henry
16. Tiny Island: Vaquero
17. Dan & The Electrons: Shaken Not Stirred
18. Eva Taylor: Everybody Loves My Baby
19. Omnibus Wind Ensemble: Frank Zapper
20. Matthias Wager: Toccata and Fugue in D-Minor (J.S. Bach).
Each CD is beautifully presented in a card outer case with 12 page full colour instruction booklet.
No customer comments for the moment.